CSS Drop Down Menu by PureCSSMenu.com

A Sunday Treat

Sunday, October 4, 2009

I just learned that I won a copy of the book, IT GETS EASIER! . . . And Other Lies We Tell New Mothers, by Claudine Wolk at My Organized Chaos. This is just the kind of tongue-in-cheek literature I need to get back into reading again, and the fact that I am going through all the things she talks about is pure icing!

I have also b
one lovely blog awardeen presented with another blog award! I am starting to feel like the Meryl Streep of bloggers, LOL! This Lovely Blog Award is from Jen at Jael Custom Designs. Thanks lady! She is a wife, mother, entrepreneur, and blogger extraordinaire. Go check out her out! Now it's my turn to pass this award along to 15 cool blogs I've just discovered (listed alphabetically):

Anniebakes
The Baby Head Diaries
Beautiful Brown Babies
CUT AND DRY
Determined To Be Fit
Mama Plays Mozart
The Monkey-Bear Mom
Moo
Nad and Zara Take on the World
Ova-EZ
Speaking From The Crib
You hear that, World?!

To accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award. Okay...so I didn't exactly follow the rules. I have had very little blogging time since the arrival of baby girl 7 weeks ago, this includes exploring new blogs. I think I get a pass for my list being 3 short.

17 comments:

Betty Manousos said...

Oh, I'm so honoured!,
Thank you so much for giving me this lovely award.
You are so sweet!
xoxo

SPEAKING FROM THE CRIB said...

got it and it's now up on my post! thanks marlie!

MOO said...

Thanks so much! I'll pass this along soon, OK? Hope your little family is having fun...

Anonymous said...

Congratz on that

Bossome Sue said...

Wow, thanx!
~ AquarianJwl

Stesha said...

Congrats on your blog award. Isn't it an honor to be recognized among your blog peers?

Such a great feeling!

Hugs and Mocha,
Stesha

Gloria said...

Hey there, congrats on Marlie . . lovely name. This is my first time to your blog and although my son is all grown up I'd still like to follow your Marlie as he grows.

Congrats also on your award. Kind of makes blogging a little more real and two dimensional doesn't it?

Need to catch up a little more.

Big hug to Marlie. . . Cutie!!

Gloria said...

Excuse Me!!! I referred to Marlie as a he but no. . I've caught up a little now . . and of course, she's a she!!! lol!!

Gloria said...

Marlie, thank you so much for doing the research on the video I posted. My husband Colin thought it genuine, I was not too sure but thank goodness it is a total hoax!

Thanks for putting all our minds at rest. A big hug to you and yours!

Unknown said...

Oh, wow!!!! Thanks so much for passing this award along to us. {{{{hugs and kisses}}}} I'll be showing it off ASAP!

Erica

Radical Selfie said...

(Words from Marley, typed by Mommy)

Hello! My mom said you think I'm lovely, which is true. I want to tell you thank you for giving me an award, because I feel very famous and fancy with getting awards!!!! Oh, and mommy said you have a Marlie, which sounds just like my name! Very cool! Thanks for visiting my blog.

K.W. said...

Thanks so much! Did I ever send you an email with my alternate email address? I have preggo brain! It's kn.williams@gmail.com

The Redhead Riter said...

Congrats! You do have one lovely blog...baby...husband...and you are one lovely woman! ♥

keyalus said...

Awww thanks! I feel bad since I'm not really a "mommyblogger" so to speak but since I haven't been cleared to exercise quite yet, I'll do what I can. :)

Felicia said...

Congratulations on your award! How are you doing these days?!! Your baby is precious!

L.A. Mommy said...

Thank you so much!! As soon as I get a minute, I'm going to post an in-depth update with belly pics & all. Thanks for always checkin in on me. Big hugs to Marlie-girl!!

N. Angail said...

Aw, this is really nice. Sorry for my late response. Ive been busy. Ill suely return the favor. Your daughter is soo cute.

Related Posts with Thumbnails