CSS Drop Down Menu by PureCSSMenu.com

Things I'm Loving This Thursday

Thursday, December 9, 2010

This week, I'm loving...
  • Blogger for enabling automatic spam detection for comments, which has made a huge difference in the amount of spam I need to delete. For the couple of spam bots that get through, I can now mark them as spam and they completely disappear. Loving it!



  • The new guy on SNL. His name is Jay Pharoah. He does a spot-on Denzel Washington impersonation and his Will Smith is good too. Just watch this clip and tell me he isn't the funniest thing to happen to that show since Tina Fey.

What are you loving this Thursday? Link Up!

8 comments:

WordsPoeticallyWorth said...

Spam can be quite annoying at times, but things can be resolved with the right directive approach to these to be rectified.

Thank you. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

Janine said...

Jay Pharoah is SO funny - He does the best impressions I've ever seen on SNL! I hope he becomes a permanent cast member just for his Denzel!

septembermom said...

He is hilarious! He is great at impersonations. I love when they get the mannerisms down so well. I'm going to get my post up soon :)

NENSA MOON said...

Hi Teresha,
Yeah... spam was something really annoying!
I think this perhaps a thing I love too for this week as Blogger enabling automatic spam detection...

best wishes,
nensa

Kim said...

I love the new spam control too! This is a great clip and you know since the kids I am sad to say that I haven't caught SNL much but miss it.

Alicia said...

AHHHH SPAM! The bane of my blogging existence. Thanks for letting a sista know that if i mark it as spam it'll get permanently deleted. YAY!

I'm loving all of the connections that I'm making through blogging... it's so dope to "meet" all these fab people.

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

I hate spam and right now with the gift card giveaway I am getting HUGE amounts of spam. It seriously drives me nutty!

Anonymous said...

We are also loving Jay these days. He is by far one of the better featured players. There is also that girl that does the Miley Cyrus show which is dead on. Other than my strep throat symptoms I am loving this Thursday the "Doctor imposed" quarantine that I have to be confined to my room and bed all day so as not to get the kids contaminated too! :o)

My best, Lynn

Related Posts with Thumbnails